Hamza Ma’ayergi, Esq.
- Hamza Ma'ayergi studied Physics at the American University of Beirut. He moved to the U.S. in 1980 and earned his B.S. (1984) and his J.D. (1989) degrees from the University of Bridgeport in Connecticut.
- Attorney Ma’ayergi handles a full range of immigration matters including employment-based, family-based, asylum claims and deportation defense, both at the USCIS and Immigration Court. From 1997 to 2003, Attorney Ma'ayergi was Of Counsel at C.D. Munro & Associates, LLC. In this position he worked exclusively on General Electric employment-based immigration matters gaining extensive experience with various types of employment petitions such as L, H, O, E and labor certifications.
- Attorney Ma'ayergi handles EB-5 visa petitions for investors around the world looking to invest in the U.S. His knowledge and global connections to the Middle East and South America give him an advantage to help investors procure EB-5 visas.
- Attorney Ma’ayergi is admitted to the Bar of Connecticut, Federal District Court of Connecticut, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Attorney Ma’ayergi is a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association). He is also fluent in Arabic and conversant in French.
Brandon Hawkins, Esq
- Brandon Hawkins, Esq. graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law in North Haven, Connecticut in 2018. While there, his studies included a Concentration in Family Law in which he graduated with Honors.
- Brandon is licensed to practice law in the State of Connecticut and New York.
- Prior to joining Ma’ayergi & Associates, Brandon worked as an Associate Attorney in White Plains, New York where he worked on I-601A Waivers and handled immigration court trials focused on Cancellation of Removal and Asylum.
- Brandon interned with Ma’ayergi & Associates for several years before becoming an Associate where he is responsible for immigration court cases focused on Cancellation of Removal, Asylum, Adjustments, and Special Immigrant Juveniles. His work also includes employment-based immigration petitions. He attends interviews with clients before USCIS and the Asylum Office. Brandon’s practice also includes probate and civil matters.
Allen A. Currier, Of Counsel
- Graduate of Hofstra University and New York Law School (1974).Member of the Bars of The Connecticut State Courts and the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Represented individual and business clients in Connecticut state (including appellate courts) and federal courts since 1984. Personal representation for claims and defense of intentional torts, negligence, employment, special education, divorce and child custody matters, including lawsuits for breach of contract, fraud and numerous personal injury cases. Litigation for business clients includes companies in banking, brokerage, data systems and real estate including defending firm in class action lawsuit; defense of lawsuits for breach of contract, negligence and fraud including countersuits, defending against corporate and estate fraud and representing company in lawsuits for breach of contract, guaranty, fiduciary duty and indemnification. Business transactions including contract negotiations and closings for commercial and residential real estate purchases, sales and mortgage loans.
Tareq Al Ahmad, Esq., of Counsel
- Attorney Tareq Al Ahmad graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Law. He received undergraduate and graduate engineering degrees from McGill University and also received his MBA from McGill University. He has been practicing Immigration Law since 2013 and provides legal counseling for United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) cases and Immigration Court. He also works on EB-5, E2, H1B, and PERM cases. In addition, Attorney Al Ahmad provides legal counseling in the areas of criminal law, family law, and intellectual property.
Fady Jamaleddine, Of Counsel
Chairman - Founding Partner
- Fady Jamaleddine is the chairman, founding partner and head of the Corporate Department at MENA City Lawyers. Fady practices in both areas of Corporate and Commercial law and Property law with emphasis on Corporate Finance, Taxation, Corporate Mergers and Acquisition as well as BOT (build, operate & transfer) and PPP projects.
- His ambition and hard work towards his career drove him to not only achieve a successful career but also allowed him to expand and work on a larger scale.
- Fady Jamaleddine's extensive experience in national and international corporate finance and M&A transactions include IPO's fundraising, cross border M&A's, fund formations, acquisition finance, joint ventures, re-organizations and commercial agreements.
- He has advised on numerous project financings, leveraged finance and banking and financial services in which he represents several of the largest banks in Lebanon.
- His wide range of knowledge also includes advising on numerous medical and pharmaceutical companies which include licensing, acquisition and partnerships of other hospitals and medical institutions throughout the MENA region. In addition to the many areas that Fady may advise on, he also has extensive knowledge in Intellectual property, media, bio- pharma and telecoms.
Beirut Bar Association (BBA),
BA in Law, St. Joseph University, 1983
Masters in Law, St Joseph University, 1984
Lorhayne Guimarães Oliveira, Of Counsel
Telephone: +55(62) 98115-3951
Telephone: +55 (62) 3215.8833
Avenida Olinda n. 960 , Edifício Lozandes Corporate Design, Torre Business, Sala 2106, Park Lozandes.cep:74884-120, Goiânia -Goiás
- Ms. Oliveira is a licensed attorney with a Master’s Degree in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas. She has extensive experience providing preventive and litigation consultancy to medium and large companies for financing, transactional and corporate law services. She is an expert in providing great customer service, preparation and review of contracts, as well as the preparation of parts and resources, extrajudicial and judicial collection, extensive experience in resolving extrajudicial and judicial conflicts, including the arbitration court. She is one of the directors of Lacordaire & Célia Advogados Associados a successful practice since 1987. As of Counsel with the law offices of Ma’ayergi and Associates in Brazil, Ms. Oliveira heads our Immigration operations in Goiânia and Brasília and supports our expansions in other locations within Brazil. Ms. Oliveira works on EB5 investor immigration petitions as well as L1 visas. Ms. Oliveira also assists Brazillian nationals with family based petitions to the USA as well as a myriad of other immigration processes such as Fiance visas, student visas and H1B workers.